Fair Booth, Eternit Floor, Designers’ Saturday
- Interior Designers
- Frédéric Dedelley Produkt- und Raumgestaltung
- Project + Realization
- Département infrastructures Genève Aéroport
- Bassicarella architectes SA, Genève
- Wallpaper design, collaboration
- Martin Stöcklin, Zürich
- Girsberger Customized Furniture, Bützberg
The Japanese-inspired indoor garden allows for sensual contact with the product.
With our pavilion, we created a space-in-space situation and the exterior world was brought inside in two different ways. Shielded from the hall, the audience can view and feel the exhibits and while exploring the topography of the installation: Eternit floor tiles in diverse colors, products of fiber cement like the famous chair by Willy Guhl, or new hand made flowerpots. A surprising walk through an artificial-artistic garden world, inspired by the guest country Japan.
2 days ago