Schulhaus De Wetteプロジェクト一覧に戻る
Built in 1903 by Emanuel La Roche and Fritz Stehlin.
Carefully rehabilitated in 2015 by Wirth + Wirth Architekten.
The listed building required careful approach to the existing building fabric.
As many components as possible were reconstructed in the original condition/ e.g. all windows . The whole building technology was renewed, earthquake reinforcements made, improved disabled access, fire protection measures as well
acoustic improvements were made.